Hi,

 Hope you are doing great today!!

I really appreciate if you can go through my below requirement and let me
know your interest with updated profile.

*Position: SAP MM,PP &PI Business Analyst*
* Location: St.Louis, MO
Duration: 6 months
Rate: $47/hour

Job Description:* We need someone who has stellar communication skills that
can work with users to develop requirements and also work with ABAP
programmers to develop specs to code off of. This person has to be a MM
person; they will not consider people that specialize in other modules who
has touched MM. This person does not need to be a functional analyst or a
configurator. They must be a BA.

*__**
With Regards,
Kamal Pandey