*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title: Java Developer with Web logicLocation: Greenville, SC or
RemoteDuration: 3 Months contractRate : $48/-hr on C2CRequired Skills:-*1.
Strong J2EE/Java design and development experience (mandatory)
2. Working experience of Industry leading App servers/ESB like Web logic,
Glassfish - Glassfish preferred.
3. Experience in Estimation and Solution design (mandatory)

*Other Skills: *1. Working experience of JAX-WS & JAX-RS web services
2. Excellent understanding of software delivery life cycle;
3. Demonstrated experience working in a high-profile software project and
delivering project into production environment
4. Ability to work under pressure
6. Mentor junior team members
Communication skills: Excellent communication skills working with a variety
of technical teams across all levels and working in very challenging
environments (mandatory)
*Technical skills: *EJB 3.1, JPA 2, JSF 1.x/2.x, Struts 1.x, Hibernate 3.x,
Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Nexus, Richfaces, Oracle, DB2, MS-SQL server
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*