A new Job, ID: 260630 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/260630> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  junior rest Engineer  posted on 2014-10-09 15:56:02

Job Description:We are really looking for more of a junior, a real worker,
very hands-on skilled tester who wants to write and *execute test case* all
day, learn our*automation tool,* who has *strong SQL knowledge* and who
also has*background in content management tools* and the majority of their
career in the *3-4 years* has all been web-based testing.

Job Requirements: *automation tool*

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/260630>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*