*Hi,                                                                         *

*Hope you are doing great!!Please find the requirement below , If you find
updated resume with details and I will get back to you or you can call me
on 609-897-9670 extn 2191*

*H1 Visa required if consultant is on H1.*

*Position:    eCommerce Consultant Location:   Richfield, MNDuration:   6+
Months*

*Job Description:*
Responsibilities/Deliverables resource will be responsible for: Top web
architects with experience or desire to implement a Platform as a Service
system. You'll be responsible for helping create Best Buy's next generation
eCommerce Platform. Create architecture standards and ensure they are
adhered to on all projects. Evangelize SOA architecture and re-engineering
of existing commerce capabilities. Hands on coding with development teams
at least 40% of the time. You'll be in the middle of rebuilding an
eCommerce engine with over $2 billion in revenue every year. Overall
knowledge of designing an application to run on a scalable platform is
expected. Working in an agile environment which means test-driven
development and pair programming. We are evolving towards a dev/ops model,
with our development teams engaged in monitoring, optimizing and supporting
our production environments. Exposure on Cloud technologies, Infrastructure
automation, and SOA REST based web applications. BS/MS in computer science
or engineering (or equivalent professional experience) 10+ years web-scale
applications design and development 10+ years Java 5+ years Spring,5+ years
with large-scale distributed systems and client-server architectures.
Working knowledge of standard tools such as Maven, Jenkins/Hudson, Jira,
Cruise Control, Wikis, SVN/Git, etc. Strong hands-on Agile Architect who
enjoys coding. Strong tendency towards incremental deployments rather than
a big bang approach. High comfort level with Unix, Object Oriented
Programming and Service Oriented Architecture design. Strong written and
verbal communications skills. E-commerce, UML, Re-engineer data models from
relational to NoSQL

*Skills and Experience Details:*
*Minimum Experience Required:* 8-10 YEARS *Mandatory Skills:* eCommerce,
ATG Commerce Consulting, Java-J2EE, eCommerce*Desirable Skills:* *Language
Skills:* English Language

Thanks&Regards

Abhay Tiwari

Technical Recruiter

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2191

Email: ab...@sysmind.com

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]