*Web Developer  - Direct Client **Immediate Interview and Start ASAP!!!*

*Please send resume to s...@cncconsulting.com <s...@cncconsulting.com> *

*Job title: Web DeveloperLocation: Fort Collins, CODuration: 12
Months+Direct Client PositionLarimer County Government is seeking a
highly-motivated professional to lead the upgrade and ongoing
vision/direction of it's award winning Virtual Courthouse (VCHOUSE),
website and services.  The successful candidate will have solid experience
in selecting and implementing enterprise-level Content Management Systems
(CMS), and the operational knowledge to keep the system healthy and
scalable to support our growing services.Please Note:  The Candidate must
be able to show successful experience in converting a large enterprise wide
web site (that is not on a CMS) to a enterprise wide Content Management
System). The Webmaster or Senior Developer will initially lead the CMS
system selection and be heavily involved in the development of the system
architecture and deployment strategy, and work with existing staff to
develop a systematic approach to migrate content from our current external
website (//larimer.org/ <http://larimer.org/>) into this new technology.
This process will also include a similar design and migration of Larimer
County's internal website, the 'Bulletin Board' (BBOARD).  The successful
candidate will have rich experience in many components necessary to deliver
high-quality web-based services and presentations, and demonstrate a
passion for researching and staying current with changes and new trends
within the industry.  The Webmaster is looked to as the visionary and
technical leader in setting the pace to ensure that Larimer County's web
presence and services remain 'best of breed' within the local government
space. We believe that this is an excellent position for someone who
understands the wealth of services that a well-designed and delivered
website can provide, and the extreme value that proper presentation and
timeliness of information distribution is to our internal staff and
citizens.Required Skills Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop,
CSS, HTML, HTML DOM, IIS, Microsoft Internet Information Server,
JavaScript, Learning ability, Microsoft SQL Server, Team work, Nice to
have.AJAX, ADO.NET <http://ADO.NET>, Apache, ASP. NET, C#, ColdFusion,
JSON, Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Visual Studio
.NET, PERL, PHP, Project management, RSS, SOAP, SQL, TCP/IP, VisualStudio,
WSDL, XHTML, XLink, XML, XMLSchema, XSL, XSLT Please send resume to
s...@cncconsulting.com <s...@cncconsulting.com>   *

*Thanks, Sam CNC Consulting, Inc. 201-546-3096 s...@cncconsulting.com
<s...@cncconsulting.com>*