Kindly Send Matched Resumes to nar...@tammina.com  or Call me @ 703-
880-8725

DevOps Engineer

Location : Boston MA.

Duration : 6-12 months+

Interview Process : 1 phone interview than a face to face interview.

*Description*

We are looking for an exceptional DevOps (Systems) Engineer to help us grow
our expanding Cloud based infrastructure and enable us to keep up with our
fast growing Development teams. You will need to be highly competent in
DevOps toolsets, concepts and capabilities.  This is a very hands-on
position that will make direct contributions to many aspects of our current
and future Development infrastructure.  You will need to be a DevOps
engineer at heart creating and maintaining repeatable Infrastructure to
ensure a rapid, smooth release cycle.  You will be on a team that will make
DevOps a reality.

*Required Skills:*

·         4+ years of experience as a Linux Systems Engineer is required.

·         Experience with Chef.

·         Some familiarity with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Fisheye,
Bamboo.)

·         Maven,  Artifactory,  Git,  Gitolite,  OpenVPN,   Chef,   Ruby.

·         Experience working with Amazon AWS cloud VPC setups, Amazon Web
Services.

·         Strong history working with Monitoring systems:  AppDynamics &
Zabbix.

·         Expert Linux automation and troubleshooting skills.

·         Did we say experience with Chef, yes... and more Chef!

·         Solid DevOps foundation including newest toolsets and concepts.

·         When building you are always thinking - What happens if this
fails?

·         Detailed knowledge of high-availability Java environments.

·         Experienced with MySQL and comfortable working with MongoDB.

·         Experienced with configuration management tools (And More Chef).

·         Background working in environments that were heavily into Test
Driven Development, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment.

·         You have seen Continuous Testing, Integration, and Deployment
work.

·         You challenge yourself and everyone around you to succeed.

--

*Thanks,*

*Naresh Kumar . Pyla | Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*703 . 880 .8725 | nar...@tammina.com <nar...@tammina.com>*

*Y- IM : pyla_naresh | G-Talk : nkpyla*