Get me 3 STRONG Candidates and Take 3 PO's from us.. *ITS A DEAL..*

*ITB Direct Client Need - Net Developer (Must have QNXT)*

*.Net Developer (Must have QNXT)*

Hi “ I am a program manager for a Healthcare account. I have an urgent need
for 3 profiles for staffing few requirements. I can setup interviews for
screening based upon your response. Please respond with good profiles only
as I don’t want to spend lot of time  in filtering out people. Need is
immediate and quick response is expected – please copy all while
responding with any profile.

·        Domain exposure (mandatory)                                   :
Healthcare

·        Technical skill-set (mandatory)
: Dotnet , SQLServer

·        Type of
project                                                                   :
Development, Maintenance

·        Product exposure (mandatory)                                   :
QNXT

·        Preferred start
date                                                          : ASAP

·        Years of
experience                                                          : 5+
minimum

·        Work
Location
 : Downtown Los Angeles, CA

Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.
 Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com