A new Job, ID: 278184 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/278184> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Infrastructure Software Engineer position at Austin TX, United
States  posted on 2014-11-05 17:16:01

Job Description:*Title: Infrastructure Software Engineer*
*Location: Austin, TX, United States*
*Job Type:** Direct Hire*

Relocation Assistance Available - Possible For the Ideal Candidate

Eligible to Work in the United States (We Are Not Able To Sponsor Visas at
This Time)

*job description:*

Seeking A Highly Motivated Infrastructure Software Engineer To Develop
Software Solutions That Drive The Real-Time Bidding And Delivery Of
Web-Based Advertising Campaigns. The Ideal Candidate Is Excited By The
Prospect Of Optimizing Our Production Software Applications For Scale And
Speed In Imaginative And Innovative Ways.
Infrastructure Software Engineers Build Large, Distributed, And
Multithreaded Software Applications That Allow Our Platform To Respond To
Billions Of Events Each Day In A Matter Of Sub Seconds And In A Truly Fault
Tolerant Manner. We Are Looking For Candidates Who Share A Passion For
Tackling The Challenges And Complexities That Come With Building Highly
Available Solutions That Scale Through Multiple Orders Of Magnitude.

Job Requirements: Write And Maintain Server-Side Code For Web-Based
Applications, Create Robust High-Volume Production Applications

Analyze And Improve The Efficiency, Scalability, And Stability Of Various
System Resources

Design And Build Advanced Software Solutions That Scale Across Hundreds Of
Servers And Meet Aggressive Fault Tolerance Standards

Implement Architecture And Design Patterns To Help Ensure That Systems
Scale Well Into The Future.

Provide Unit Tests For These Software Applications

Collaborate With Cross-Functional Teams

Contribute To Our Team's Growing Set of Development Platforms, Tools, And
Processes

*Required Skills:*

7 Years Experience Required

Strong OO Skills

Large Systems Software Design/ Development Experience With Broad Knowledge
Of C# And Java

Ability To Learn And Apply New Technologies Quickly

Excellent Problem-Solving Abilities

Capacity To Work Both Independently And As Part Of A Team

Proficient In SQL, Familiarity With Postgres Is A Plus

Knowledge Of Python Is A Plus

Familiarity With Agile Development Methodologies

*Required Qualifications:*

Possess A BS In Computer Science Or Other Technical Discipline (With
Significant Computer Coursework)

Previous Experience Building Large-Scale Server Applications That Handle
High-Transaction Rates Without Compromising High Availability

Experience Developing Applications In C# And Using Microsoft Platform
Technologies

Skilled In Coding Applications In Java And Using Java Platform Technologies

Proficiency With Multi-Threaded Programming

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/278184>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*