!! Immediate Need - Front End Web Developers with SASS - Interview ASAP !!

Position  :  Front End Web Developers with SASS
Location :  Atlanta GA
Contract :  6+ Months

*Skills Required: *

   - Need to be well-versed with object-oriented JavaScript, HTML5, SASS,
   and CSS, with advanced skills with JavaScript and JavaScript frameworks
   such as Ember.js, Angular.js and jQuery.
   - You’ll need to be able to create custom JavaScript libraries and
   utilize 3rd party APIs.
   - Experience with Angular and Drupal is a must for this position,
   - along with the ability to write fluid/liquid/responsive HTML and CSS
   that works across all three screens (tablet, phone, and desktop)
   - so that we can deliver strong and performant products to all our
   markets.
   - You need to exhibit working knowledge of general web
   internationalization, including Unicode, ICU, HTTP language/locale support,
   etc.
   - Ideally, you’ll have direct experience with PHP and Drupal
   internationalization frameworks, as well as Angular locale rule sets and
   filters.
   - Familiarity with web localization applications and processes would be
   a plus.

Regards,
*Chris Roe *- Staffing / Human Resource Manager
Desk No :* 415-251-3968*
*ch...@itbtalent.com <ch...@itbtalent.com>*