Good Afternoon,

One of my client looking for the Oracle ASCP at CA. Please let me know if
you have anyone available for the project.

*1.       Skill:*  Oracle ASCP

*2.       Duration Of Hiring:*  For now till 31st Dec – extension till 3rd
July 2015

*3.       Offshore/Onsite: *Onsite

*4.       Years of Experience:* 15+ years

*5.       Job Description:*  Experienced ASCP consultant who will be
involved in requirement gathering and process reengineering

*6.       Qualification:*  BE or equivalent

*7.       Extension Possible:* YES

*8.   Work Location:*  Rocklin, CA, US

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Sri*

*Business Development Manager*

Techwire Solutions Inc

101 Hudson Street, Jersey City, New Jersey 07302

*209-626-4343** (Direct) *| 201-595-0984 (Fax)

*s...@techwiresol.com <ch...@techwiresol.com> * | www.techwiresol.com