who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: MSBI Cubes AnalystLocation :
Houston,TXDuration : 6+ month contract 8 + years of  strong experience in
cube/SSIS and data warehouses conceptExceptional understanding and
experience with relational datasets, data warehouses, data mining and data
ETL techniquesData modeling experience is a plus.Design and develop end to
end project which includes Analysis, designing, Coding and deployment,
SDLC.Writing T-SQL Script/Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions and
Views using Sql Server.Creation and Deployment of cubes in SSAS along with
creation perspectives and aggregations.Performance tuning of cubes in SSAS
using partitions and storage settings.Ability to write MDX queries to
validate and test Analysis Service databases.Strong command over creating
and handling SSIS packages.Scheduling and remote deployment of SSIS
packages in both 32/64 bit modes.Knowledge on SSRS reports, Report models
and Report builder.Client interaction on development and project related
issues.Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as excellent
interpersonal skills.Strong interpersonal, team management, organizational
and workload planning skillsExperience in configuration management and
software release principles as well as change management
RegardsKevin
Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*