Hi,

Please review my below requirement and send me matching with below detail:

*Full name:
Current location (city name):
Relocation:
Email id:
Contact number:
Availability:*

*Web Strategist/Business Analyst
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 6 months
Rate: $70/hour*

*Skills:* The function covers objective assurance and consulting activity
designed to improve an organization operations by evaluating and improving
the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. *May
also be responsible for liaising with the Risk and Compliance
functions.*This role is found where individuals cover a broad area of
responsibilities
rather than focusing on one specific role. Responsible for the evaluation
and monitoring of a *company's risk management*, control and governance
practices, with recommendations for improvement where necessary and apply
PMO principles. and best practices. Makes recommendations to Business Unit
Owners. Provides detailed feedback to business unit management. *Background:
The FI Web Services Team designs and implements GlobalMarkets*, the premium
marketing & analytics client facing web sites for internal and external
audiences. GlobalMarkets captures and distributes key business information
like instrument pricing, research analytics, market commentaries and
recommendations amongst others. The team consists of 15 people, with diverse
skill sets, ranging from graphic designers, BA's, testers, support, and
developers. There's a strong team spirit, we tend to share experiences and
problems openly to help each other. We thrive on delivering new, high
quality functionality to our client base.

*The Role/Requirments:* The primary purpose of this job is to work on the
GlobalMarkets project, which is the main gateway to our Client's on-line
offering portal. Our Client is looking for an experienced web business
analyst to join the team to focus on developing US centric content, helping
us localizing the portal for the Americas. Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
To bring web specific expertise and knowledge into our product evolution
process to ensure that our websites are best of breed and most innovative
within the finance industry; To analyze, define, document the business
requirements and specifications for the Global Markets project; To document
current and target business processes and identify the risks and issues
surrounding the impact of recommended changes; To consult with key business
users and stakeholders to gain input to and signoff of requirements and
specifications; To work alongside developers and technical experts to:
Communicate the requirements and specifications Define the
development/implementation roadmap. Ensure developments meet business needs.
Ensure the product conforms to top class industry standards in terms of web
usability and user experience. To design, plan and execute user acceptance
testing; To manage deployment, communication and marketing of new
functionality; To plan and deliver any training required to ensure
successful delivery of project goals; To carry out knowledge transfer and
training to project resources as appropriate The Candidate: Creative
individual, involved and enthusiastic about the Web as a communication
channel, aware of the latest tendencies, tools and interaction paradigms
within and beyond the finance industry; Familiar with Web interfaces and how
to ensure the user experience is optimal in the designed sites; Able to
bring new concepts from other areas (i.e. non-finance) into our product
evolution plans; Ability to drive tasks forward on their own as appropriate;
Ability to work alone or within small teams, open to new practices &
methodologies in a rapidly changing environment ; Professionalism, needs to
be credible in front of the business/ senior staff, able to identify
relevant topics and drive discussions and actions toward conclusion.
Required

*Skills*:

1.      Business Analysis: Requirements gathering techniques: interviews,
workshops, user observation .

2.      Requirements capture: use cases, mock-ups, process flows, and
wireframes .

3.      Functional specification documentation Testing: (User Acceptance
Testing) .

4.      Planning . Execution . Gaining user sign off Training: . Preparation
of materials .

5.      Planning of training programs . Delivery of training sessions

6.      Communication: Clear and concise - both written and verbal .

7.      To different audiences: users, stakeholders, sponsors . Via
different mediums: presentations, reports, meeting minutes .

8.      Change Management: Successful delivery of business change projects
within complex organizational environments.

9.      Meeting Management: Facilitation and brainstorming techniques.

10.  Chairing and leading meetings, minute taking and progressing action
points .

11.  Presentation skills Required Skills: Analysis Documentation, Analytical
Skills,

12.  Documentation skills, HTML Programming, Internet Concepts, Internet
Industry Knowledge, Internet Security, Liason ability

*Important Note:* There will be a face to face interview after the
telephonic round. Locals will be given preference. Outsiders must take care
of their expenses for face to face.

*
With Regards,
Kamal Pandey