Hi All

I have a HOT open requirement that I need your help on.
**

**

*Do you have anyone in IL? Face to Face Interviews required. *

*Location: Lisle, IL  *

*Rate: Low $30 33/hr max
*

*Duration 6-12 month*

 *There is no phone interview. All face to face interviews required. *

  Client is scheduling interviews next week – they have 4 spots and they
need people asap. Local or someone who can come for f2f directly. Please
send me anyone you have.

Candidates must have 5+ years of development experience as well as specific
experience with the following:

·         Core Java Programming

·         Sockets

·         Multi-Threading

·         NIO and/or Java Libraries

·         JDBC experience a plus

·         Linux/Unix (Redhat experience preferred)
**

Please send me matching resumes to hardeep....@gmail.com with rate, current
location and contact details.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Hardeep*
*Sr Accounts Manager.*
Boston Technology Corporation.│33 Boston Post Road West, STE 110,
Marlborough, MA-01752, USA
Tel: 781 544 4799 Ext 107 │eFax: 508 519 9180│

│www.boston-technology.com│