*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position = ETL  Informatica DeveloperLocation = Reston/Arlington , VA
Duration = 10+ months*

*Required Skills:*
Over 5 years of experience in *Data Warehouse/Mart environments*
Over 5 years of demonstrated experience in Informatica suite of products
Several years’ experience in building/implementing scalable, reliable and
high performance ETL architectures
Proficiency with* RDBMS systems, SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripting,
and database* optimizations
Understanding of modern software engineering principles, practices, and
systems development methodologies, preferably *Rational Unified Process
(RUP)*
Familiar with database analysis, design, and programming with an
understanding of related technologies specifically Java, XML, and web
services
Excellent ETL design skills, hands-on experience in developing ETL mappings
Demonstrated experience in optimizing/troubleshooting poorly performing ETL
mappings

*Preferred Skills:*
Experience of ETL in enterprise-wide initiatives
Experience with Change Data Capture (CDC) technologies
Experience in integrating data quality suites
Proficiency with job scheduling tools

*Education/Certifications:*
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related subject, plus additional
related college courses or professional training, and six to eight years of
progressively responsible directly-related experience.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.