Hi,

This is Kamal from ASK IT Consulting currently I have my below requirement
with me and if you feel comfortable with, kindly send me your updates resume
with below detail:

*Full name:
Visa Status:
Current location (city name):
Relocation:
Email id:
Contact number:
Availability:*

*Sr. C++ Developer*

*Location: NYC, NY
F2F After Telephonic
Duration: 3 months
Rate: $450/day/hour ***

*Required Skills:*

This Developer should have an understanding of Database concepts on a user
level as well as be familiar with *Korn and Born shell scripts/, Perl* is a
big plus.

The platform is UNIX.

Some business knowledge would be a plus, since code might need to be changed
not only recompiled due to difference in the compilers.

So templates, for example, could get replaced with virtual function if
certain template implementations are not available for the upgraded
compiler.

* *

*Important Note:** There will be a face to face interview after the
telephonic round. Locals will be given preference. Outsiders must take care
of their expenses for face to face.*

* *

*__**
With Regards,