Hi,

Hope you are doing great today...

This is* MATT BLAIR from GRMI, *I was going through your resume on a job
portal, I have a great opportunity with one of our *Direct Client* and we
work only with the hiring managers of the client. If you are available and
looking for new position just reply back with your most updated resume and
Contact information, So that we can discuss further on the below position
mentioned.

*Position: Big Data Engineer*

*Location: Alpharetta, GA*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Job Description:*

Big Data Engineer who has a solid background and specializes in analyzing
and searching extremely large amount of Data.

The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of how to build and
scale Big Data applications that work with highly unstructured data and
have recent experience with technologies such as :

*1.       **Solr and Solr Cloud*

*2.       **LUCENE*

*3.       **ElasticSearch*

*4.       **NoSQL databases*

*5.       **Hadoop stack ( MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, Pig, Oozie,  YARN,
Security, etc)*

*Skills and knowledge required:*

·         Implement complete Big Data solutions, including data
acquisition, storage, transformation, and analysis

·         Deep understanding of Solr Cloud, sharding, replication for a
fault tolerant and a scalable search solution.

·         Experience in implementing Solr indexes, Collections, shards, and
refined searches across semi-structured data sets to include infinite
scaling

·         Ability to build SOLR queries for various search requirements
with knowledge on Facet searches, Boost queries, using Filter Queries

·         Experience in securing  a Solr cluster

·         Experience in implementing HA and fault tolerant search solution
using Solr

·         Knowledge and deep understanding on enterprise wide search
implementation catering to different applications.

·         Defining SOLR index schemas for various data elements and
configuring the same for various priorities

·         SOlrJ API programming experience for
querying/feeding/administration

·         Experience in implementing, configuring and building NoSQL
databases such as Cassandra, CouchDB, MongoDB, etc.

·         Experience in Hadoop Yarn based development such as Tez

·         Strong Linux system admin and scripting skills

·         Security implementation with AD, Kerberos and OpenLDAP

·         Knowledge of programming in Java

Thanks & Regards,

Matt Blair / Global Resource Management, Inc. (GRMI)

*Work:* 678-935-1977| *Fax:* 678 935 7980.|

*Email: **m...@grmi.net* <azm...@grmi.net>

*Gtalk: **matt.g...@gmail.com* <matt.g...@gmail.com>

*www.Grmi.net* <http://www.grmi.net/>