Hi All

I have a HOT open requirement that I need your help on.

**

 We have a new 1-year project in Milwaukee, WI for a Systems Engineer with
the below skills.

Must have experience with VMWare ESX 3.5 and 4.0.

*1) Installation and administration of Windows 2000, 2003, and 2008 Servers,
SQL clustering using industry tools and best practices. Diagnose and repair
hardware and software related issues.
2) System upgrades such as firmware, OS, application, and security patch
evaluation and deployment using SMS, patchlink, WSUS, IBM Director, Trend
AV, and manual processes.
3) Ability to manage various vendor and homegrown applications as required.
4) Administer and/or troubleshoot Active Directory and related environments
such as WINS, DNS, file shares and folder permissioning, user account
maintenance, and group policy, as well as server performance tuning.
5) Solid understanding of SAN components using Cisco MDS, McData, EMC ECC,
EMC Clarion using Mirrorview and DMX using SRDF.
6) Maintain ISO, SOX, and SAS70 awareness and work to increase compliancy
when needed.
7) Solid understanding of virtualization technologies, such as VMware ESX. *

*• 5-7 years experience with Microsoft operating systems.
• 5-7 years experience with various software applications including VMWare.
• 5-7 years experience with multiple vendor server hardware, including HP,
IBM, Dell, and EMC.
• Intermediate understanding of networking principles, including DHCP, DNS,
and TCP/IP.
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and team
peers.

Desired Skills:  1-3 years experience with HP and/or IBM blades*

Please send me matching resumes to hardeep....@gmail.com with rate, current
location and contact details.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Hardeep*
*Sr Accounts Manager.*
Boston Technology Corporation.│33 Boston Post Road West, STE 110,
Marlborough, MA-01752, USA  Tel: 781 544 4799 Ext 107 │eFax: 508 519 9180│
www.boston-technology.com│