*Hi,*

I am Ranjith, From Halcyon IT, We have the below requirement with our
client. Please go through the below job description and let me know of your
interest so that we can proceed further.

Please find the below requirement, this is very fast moving

*Title: .NET Architect*

*Location: Louisville, KY*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*NEED LOCALS*

Role Essentials

•             10 + years related work experience

•             Progressive experience as a senior developer in large
enterprise IT projects

•             Prior project architect and/or team lead experience

•             Experience with MS technologies like .Net, ASP.Net using C#,
VB.Net, WPF, WCF, Web Services, JSON, Jquery, XML, HTML 5, DHTML, CSS 3,
Power Shell, JavaScript, MVC 4, Web Controls, Web API, User Controls,
NUnit, ADO.Net, ASP, XML and XSLT.

•             Experience in database design (ER diagram), writing complex
database queries, stored procedures, triggers, cursors and views using SQL
Server and have experience in developing packages and reports using SSIS,
SSRS and Data Transformation Services (DTS

•             Knowledge of relational databases, legacy systems
integration, mainframes and design patterns

•             Practical experience with XML-based technologies and web
services including SOAP, UDDI and MSXML

•             Performance review and troubleshooting

•             HTML 5, CSS, and JavaScript

Role Desirables

•             Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field

•             Working knowledge of Business Intelligence tools

•             Experience with performance tuning tools

*Kindly provide the following details for quick process:*

·         Name –

·         Contact -

·         Email-

·         Rate on C2C or W2 or Salary -

·         Current Location -

·         Availability -

·         Visa status & Valid Till-

·         Relocation–

·         SSN last 4 Digits No-

·         Total IT Exp-

·         US Exp -

·         Communication:  /10

·         Skype Id:

·         LinkedIn:

·         Any Pending Offer’s or Waiting for Feedback:

*Two Professional References from Recent Project and If you have worked
with American Guy please send it that will be added advantage.*

Name:

Designation:

Contact No:

Professional Email Id:

Name:

Designation:

Contact No:

Professional Email Id:

*Employer Information only for C2C:*

Name:

Co. Name:

Contact No:

Email Id:

Thanks & Regards

*Ranjith Kumar*

*Sr IT *Recruiter

*Direct: *614-322-3956

*Email: **rvem...@halcyonit.com* <vmall...@halcyonit.com>

*Making a difference to our clients**...**and in our communities!*

mailing list please reply with "REMOVE” in the subject line of your email.
We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.