*Immediate need ETL Datastage developer with netezza in NC!*
*Please Kindly reply to my official ID: adam.g...@itbtalent.com
<adam.g...@itbtalent.com>*

Position : ETL Datastage developer with netezza
Location : Charlotte, NC
Duration : 6-12 months

Project Details:
Our client designed PCD to deliver the data acquisition, standardization,
harmonization and integration capabilities required by our next generation
technology offerings, including PCE, our population health suite and
partner delivered applications.
The senior developer will creates new approaches for obtaining and
processing data from all kinds of healthcare information systems.
Responsible for developing and maintaining the libraries, middleware,
container, and runtime environment that is deployed on our distributed
fleet of hundreds of appliances, which handled over a billion transactions
last year. Tackling challenging problems in scalability, efficiency,
fault-tolerance, data analysis, automation, and ease-of-use.

Responsibilities:
Develop data acquisition and middleware deliverables (Code and unit test)
Contribute to the development approach for coding – review, analyze and
collaborate with interface analyst and development teams to fully
understand requirement
Contribute to the development of data approach for coding – Understand data
guidelines, and understand data sources available, what is new based on
requirements, and how the project will impact common data stores
Collaborate with core team and other cross functional teams to provide the
appropriate solution
Mentoring and directing
Application support as necessary

The following roles will be a part of the Data Operations team and will
support the implementation for each customer/member, which includes
understanding the customer data so we can wire it (via ETL jobs) into the
PCD platform and make data available in each member’s Enterprise Data
Warehouse (EDW).  This capability will enable our members to perform ad hoc
analytics and build reports as well as other solutions on top of their
integrated data.

Required Skills:
5-10+ years’ ETL development experience.
Must have Netezza and DataStage experience
Strong leadership skills
Experience developing solutions from end to end
Strong communication skills – role will have interaction with external
customers
Experience in data mapping (source system to target mapping)
Expert proficiency with SQL
Strong understanding of data warehouse architecture
3+ years’ experience working with complex data architectures
3+ years’ experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
methodologies
Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced,
dynamic environment

Thanks & Regards
Adam Gill | Technical Recruiter
Direct: 609-423-4355
E-mail: adam.g...@itbtalent.com
ITBrainiac Inc
Website: www.itbrainiac.com
Princeton, NJ 08540

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient
(s).If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email,
please notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you
are not the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately
delete it from your computer system.