Hi,

Role: Sharepoint Web Analyst - consumer facing site development

Rate is $45.00.

We are currently looking for a Web Analyst to work with our client's team to
develop and deploy their new website.  You will be developing the back end
software that will drive client's new site implementation. Additionally, you
will be interacting with all strategic business units in the corporation to
develop plans for the new sites. This is 75% technical development position.

Requirements include:

3-6 years experience

Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems Technology.

.NET web development skills.

 <http://asp.net/> ASP.NET or C# - Flash is a plus.

Experience with consumer websites & e-commerce

Experience with content management systems - Sharepoint

                                              Best way to reach me is
through E.Mail.

Thanks and Regards,

Raj

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

 <mailto:ra...@aim-cc.com> ra...@aim-cc.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com, raj_ai...@yahoo.in

Note: If your consultant's resume matches with our requirement, My BDM will
contact you soon. Thanks for your efforts.

PSave trees, Save humanity, Save the planet.  Let's spread environmental
awareness.