Hi,

Hope you are doing great today!!

This is kamal from ASK IT Consulting please review my requirement:

* *

*Position:** C++ Developer with Automation Testing exp.*

*Location:** Santa Clara, CA*

*Duration:** 3 Months*

*Rate:** $Open/hour*

*US Citizen, Green Card Or EAD Only*

* *

*Project Description:*

IAG Ultra Mobility Group, System Test group needs a consultant to work for
MRST and MFLD projects for validating non-cellular connectivity solution.
The project includes validating mobile device for different vendors. Focus
will be on Bluetooth and GPS Validation - other connectivity solutions (USB,
FM, NFC) may also be covered. Developing automated test setups for
validation is important part of the project.

Daily Responsibilities: Daily responsibilities includes writing test cases,
writing test descriptions, tests execution, bug reporting and tracking,
developing test setups, test automation, scripting etc.

*Necessary Skills (Must Have):*

   - Expertise in wireless communication standards.
   - Good knowledge of Bluetooth profiles and GPS/AGPS/PGPS.
   - Expert in Linux.
   - Prior experience to debug and validation in lab environment with test
   equipments such as oscilloscope, Logic analyzer and others.
   - Prior experience with Platform Test and Automation.
   - Strong back ground in scripting: Python, Shell, Tcl.
   - Programming experience with C/C++.

*Additional Skills Desired (Nice to Have):*

   - *Knowledge of Bluetooth qualification process. *
   - *Experience with Bluetooth qualification tools TPG and PTS. *
   - *Some experience with Wi-Fi.*
   - *Familiarity with 2G/3G, USB, NFC, FM is a strong plus.*

*If you are comfortable please send me following detail with updated resume
for candidature:*

*Full name:
Visa Type:
Current location (with city name):
Relocation Status:
Email id:
Contact number:
Availability:
Last Date of your recent Assignment:*

*If you have any question please feel free to call me any official time at
my below mention number or if you are not able to reach me please suite a
mail I will be happy to talk you.*

*__**
With Regards,
Kamal Pandey