Hi Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..!
I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP. Please respond
back to su...@idctechnologies.com or call me on (408) 648-2173.

*Job details- Business Analyst*
*Location: Dodgeville, Wisconsin(need locals)*
*Duration: 1 year contract*

Requirement:
Candidate should understand the business needs of strategic projects and
support releases impacting our SalesForce OMS platform.
The candidate will need to work closely with business stakeholders, fully
understand system modification requests and impact, and document business
requirements.
Also will be required to work with LEBO IT technical team, developers and
IT Quality Assurance to review requirements and ensure all business value
is being delivered.
Candidate will need to get up to speed quickly on relevant business
processes, business operations, key business stakeholders, OMS platform and
other systems features, and other relevant BA role skills.

Thanks for your time & Consideration..

Thanks,

Rahul Sundu
Technical Recruiter