*Hi,*

I hope you are doing good.

We have requirement for *SAP IM/WM Functional consultant.*

Please find requirement and send your update resume to me as soon as
possible.

If you have any question please contact to me at* - 412-499-3197*

    **

*ROLE: SAP IM/WM Functional consultant*

*Location: Palmdale, CA*

*Duration: 6 months*

       *US** CITIZENS ONLY*

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

    - *SAP IM/WM *

*    - SAP A&D experience*

* *

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*

*- IM/WM resource that will join the project in the middle of the
realization phase.  Ideal candidate will have experience with inventory and
warehouse management transactions managing project inventory.  *

- Primary role will be to write and edit *BPP’s, test configuration and test
development objects*.

- Support the *development staff by unit testing and creating test data as
required.*

- *Basic IM/WM configuration experience* is expected.

- Resolve problems that may be *encountered during integration testing*.

- Will also work with the client and teach them *IM/WM transactions as
required**.*

Thanks,

Prakhar Shukla

Resource Manager

iBusiness Solution LLC

(Certified 8(a), MBE, WBE Business in PA, MD,VA & NJ)

1121 Boyce Road, Suite 2100 A

Pittsburgh, PA 15241

Phone: 412-499-3197

Fax: 412-202-8931