3)      *Position* : PL/SQL expert with banking

        Location: New york City, NY

     Duration:  Long Term

        JD:

       PL/SQL Expert with heavy Banking or Investments experience.  New
York City.  Long term contract , just be competitive.  This is a group at
DTCC we place people with regularly.

-                *The key to this is Heavy Finance + PL/SQL Expert (70%) +
Erwin (25%).  Toad or Data Modeling is a HUGE plus!*

**I had someone I thought would get this job but they were a bit light in
PL/SQL, so this is wide open now!*

*To Submit:  Send all info + clean resume in one email.  Provide avail so I
know when I can call them today; if submitted cleanly I will call them
ASAP.*

*Ashutosh Singh*

Talent Acquisition Manager

614-662-1007