Dear Candidate,

We have an urgent opening for   *Senior .NET Software Developer* and I have
sent you a  job description ,Please go through it and let me know if  you
are comfortable with it and also send me your updated resume ASAP as
applicable  *(Updated Resume with your Employer Details ) .*

         * Title: Senior .NET Software Developer*

*          Location: Saline, MI*

*          Duration: 6+ MONTHS *

*          Start date:  ASAP    *

* Job Description:*

We are seeking a senior software developer to join our team as we continue
to grow to meet client demand.  The primary work locations will be in
Saline Michigan (in the Ann Arbor area) with the possibility of client work
anywhere in the South Eastern Michigan corridor.  Microsoft’s technology
stack (.NET 4.0 with ASP.NET, VB.NET, C# and SQL Server 2008) and Telerik’s
Sitefinity Content Management software are key technologies applied by
development team.

Candidates must be familiar with developing solutions using the Microsoft
technology stack.

*Skills / Attributes Required *

   - Good communications and presentation skills.
   - 9-10 years of software development experience overall.
   - In-depth experience building applications using ASP.NET/ VB.NET / C#
   - In-depth knowledge of SQL Server
   - Working knowledge of Telerik Sitefinity or Ektron CMS (experience a
   plus)
   - Understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer
   science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm
   performance.
   - Ability to grasp concepts quickly and work independently
   - Ability to proactively meet commitments with minimal intervention by
   Project Manager
   - Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.

*Education: *

   - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a
   related area is preferred.
   - Microsoft certifications are a plus.

*Ricky |* Head-Resource Manager | *Apetan Consulting LLC*

Tel: 201-285-8031 <201-448-3198> * 103 | | 72 Van Reipen Avenue # 255
Jersey City, NJ 07306

ri...@apetan.com | www.apetan.com

<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.