Hi,

This is *Kamal from ASK IT Consulting*.

I am urgently looking *available consultants *for below requirements:

*Business System Analyst*

*Location*: *Minneapolis**, MN*

*Duration: 3+ months*

*Rate: $mrk/hour*

*Required Skills:** *

*Database Access*: Excel & Oracle.

*GUI/Development Tools*:    MS-SQL

*Technical Development Specialties*: Data Structures and Data Tables.

*Desired:*

*Data Movement/ETLM:*     Informatica

*Enterprise** Application Integration:*            Web Methods

*Technical Development Specialties:*          Code Debugging

                                                                         Data
Dictionary

                                                                         Data
Warehousing

                                                                         Forms
Development

  Reports
& Interface Design

  Table/Files
Creation

Testing/Troubleshooting

*Request Notes :* TOP 2 LOCAL ONLY This person will be responsible for
analyzing data, data cleansing, data tracking, error reporting and
determining methods to cleanse, track, and fix data issues. *Some
Sitebuilder/Sharepoint expertise is required.* Ability to write reports or
programs using Access, Excel, and Share point to work with and report data
is

Required.SQL is also required.

*SQL Developer*

*Location*: *Lincoln**, NE*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Rate: $mrk/hour*

Develops, maintains and enhances databases, applications and servers for
internal and external customers.

*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*

·        Works with internal customers to build new databases and·
applications while providing enhancements to existing applications.

·        Develop reports, present analysis and provide feedback of· outcome.

·        Documents database architecture and definitions to serve as·
reference.

·        Create and use tools to monitor, analyze and maintain the·
performance of databases and applications.

·        Manage SQL Server Integration Services packages that· synchronize
data between our DB2 and MSSQL environments.

·        Provide data analysis support as needed, including development· of
views, stored procedures and SSIS packages.

·        Works with other departments to perform related duties and· special
projects.

·        Maintains regular and predictable attendance.

·        Receives and carries out instructions.

·        Other Information Technology duties as assigned.

*KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:*

 General knowledge and proficient use· of a computer and computer programs
to include SQL Server, AS400, Outlook Soft, Analysis Services, .Net
Languages and Visual Basic.

*If you are comfortable please send me following detail with updated resume
for candidature:*

*Full name:
Expected Rate:
Visa Type:
Current location (with city name):
Relocation Status:
Email id:
Contact number:
Availability:
Last Date of your recent Assignment:*

*Note:** There is face to face interview after telephonic and outsiders must
be bear of their all inclusive expenses.*

*If you have any question please feel free to call me any official time at
my below mention number or if you are not able to reach me please suite a
mail I will be happy to talk you.*

*__*
*With Regards,*
*Kamal Pandey*