Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Am forwarding my updated profile across to you, please go through it and
let me know your interest.

Arun Kumar Polisetty

Mobile: 678-799-7914

Current Location-Atlanta, GA

Relocation-GA

Visa-H1B

Availability-2 Weeks

Thanks & Regards,

RK

Consulting - Development – Staffing

Samurai Infotech | 1255 Peachtree pky, Suite# 4101, Cumming, GA, 30041.

(O) : 678-799-7914 | Fax : 678-659-9425 | r...@samuraiinfotech.com |
www.samuraiinforteh.com