I have a very urgent Direct Client requirement for *Senior Java developer *in
*Brooklyn, Ny**. *Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate,
please reply with their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

*Please send me your resume at satya....@ngtechinc.com
<satya....@ngtechinc.com>Job Title: Senior Java developerDuration: 12 month
+ contract Location: Brooklyn, Ny*

Key Responsibilities:
Architect, design, develop, and maintain our next generation user
interfaces for our Continuous Delivery products.
Design and build user interfaces, frameworks, toolsets, components,
navigation elements and customizations for an extensive, highly interactive
big data application.
Work closely with the team to define new User Interface behaviors, widgets
and containers with the goal of creating a truly distinctive, world-class
user experience.
Advocate, implement, and adhere to Agile development practices, continuous
integration, test-driven development best practices as they apply to
front-end development.

*Required skills: *
Bachelors in any major with solid experience in building user interfaces.
Single page application (SPA) development experience.
Experience with modern client-side scripting frameworks (e.g. Angular,
Backbone, Ember, etc). Angular would be a big plus.
Experience developing and interacting with REST.
Strong HTML5 and CSS3 skills.
Solid grasp of server side based build/integration/package management tools
NPM, Bower, Grunt, Yeoman, Jenkins and their application to continuous
build workflows.
Experience writing maintainable code with thorough E2E and Unit test
coverage on a client side.
Some exposure to developing backend components with node.js a plus.
Strong experience with web standards; browser capabilities and workarounds;
mobile device capabilities and limitations; best-practice development
techniques

Thanks

*Satya Raj*|Next Generation Technology, Inc
116 S Arlington Heights Road, Arlington Heights, IL - 60005
224-764-8408
satya....@ngtechinc.com