I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for *VB.net Developer*
in *Lansing,
MI*. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply with
their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at pe...@cncconsulting.com

Job Title: VB.net Developer
Location: Lansing, MI
Duration: 12 Months

*Need 10+ years of experience candidate*

This resource (programmer) is necessary to perform programming duties
related to the Michigan Workforce Development Agency. and MEDC This person
will be responsible for new development, ongoing maintenance and updates to
codes and applications as necessary. This work performed will lead to new
and better functioning systems and will allow the constituents of the State
of Michigan to more easily navigate the systems that we provide them with
as a service.

Skills Required
C#, .NET, VB.NET, web based applications, HTML , TFS.

Skills Preferred
Familiar with Workforce Development Agency & MEDC

Experience Required
10+ years in the IT/Computer profession Familiar with State programming
standards and processes

Experience Preferred
Education Required  Bachelor's in Computer Science or related degree

Thanks

Peter Smith
Direct: 224-764-8535
Email ID: pe...@cncconsulting.com