Hi,

This is *Kamal* from *ASK IT Consulting*.

I really appreciate if you can review my below requirement and present your
suitable consultant ASAP

*Req id : *

3669

*Job Title : *

BA with Blues Healthcare

*Compensation : *

*Duration : *

6 months

*Project Location : *

Newark NJ

*Skills & Job Description : *

Healthcare required (Blues +). Coordination of benefits preferred.
Healthcare knowledge required (Blues Experience Preferred). Knowledge of
Coordination of Benefits Preferred.

Experience with large scale system conversions preferred.

Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Formulates
systems to parallel overall business strategies. Writes detailed description
of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify
computer programs. Documents algorithms, identifies logical system
architecture, specifies system interfaces, documents operational
requirements, develops test plans. Oversees acceptance testing, develops
user guides, provides user training, and supports the user in development of
work processes. Works under the direction of a team leader or project
manager. Requires a minimum of 3 years experience in gathering and analyzing
user requirements, and the development of functional and operational
improvements to business applications

*If you have any question please feel free to call me on my below mention
number or if you are not able to reach me please suite a mail I will be
happy to talk you.*

*__**
With Regards,
Kamal Pandey