Business Analyst to support the Medicare Part A claims system for our
client the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). The Business
Analyst will provide applications development and maintenance support to
the Fiscal Intermediary Standard System (FISS), the system utilized to
process Medicare Part A claims. This position requires a motivated
individual with healthcare and Medicare claims processing experience. FISS
knowledge is required. Client Enterprise Services Medicare Systems team is
a predominately virtual team but we do have on-site locations in Plano,
Texas and Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.

Client Enterprise Services' U.S. Public Sector (Client ES US Government
Client) organization is a leader in delivering technology services and
business solutions for all levels of government in the United States. We
work in partnership with our US Public Sector clients to help them realize
their goals while achieving their policy outcomes, deliver superior public
value and become more agile in delivering citizen-centric services. The
U.S. public sector region within Client Enterprise Services is aligned
around our clients priorities and supports the following government market
segments:
Federal Healthcare
Homeland Security/Client
Defense
Civilian
State and Local Government Services
Consulting Services.

Key Responsibilities for this role include
Develop detailed business requirements with the customer.
Clarify requirements for internal technical staff.
Develop the test plan and test cases for each assigned change request (CR).
Create test data through the entering of claims and transactions in FISS.
Provide test data to the developer in support of their unit testing.
Execute integration and system testing. Document outcomes and record
defects, as applicable.
Coordinate and/or attend appropriate work product reviews with the
customers, other Client, and developers.
Complete work activities by following FISS procedures and standards.
Complete requirements, documentation and testing deliverables for the
quarterly release projects in a timely manner, based on the deadlines given
by the project manager.
Provide weekly individual status reports to communicate successes, needs
and activities to the FISS project manager.
Participate in required training activities.

Regards,

Nimra Nayyab
Technical Recruiter
FAAZ Consulting LLC
nimra.nay...@faazconsulting.com
www.faazconsulting.com
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email

*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!

We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.