*Need Junior BA *

*MUST BE LOCAL (No more than a 25 mile radius) to Hunt Valley, MD*

I have an urgent need for Business Analysts with my client in Hunt Valley,
MD junior level

 Location- Hunt Valley/Sparks, MD

*                $35-$40/hour all incl. for junior*

Term: Through the end of 2015 at a minimum

Business Analyst need for Fleet Vehicle company in Maryland.

Heavy experience in Waterfall methodology. Agile not necessary but a plus.

HEAVY Data Analysis, Data Validation, Programming experience (Data Analysis
and Data Validation are NON-NEGOTIABLE skill sets)

SQL and some manual testing experience

Hyperion

Data migration or Universe BI are pluses

Project is to take their older system and rewrite into new, user-friendly,
updated, and sleek system

Phone screens start tomorrow with the client, and I will call all
candidates you send to me today provided they have the necessary skill
sets.

 Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.
 Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com