Hi,

We have an urgent need of *"*Jr. QA tester*" *with our customer .

Get me excellent profiles with excellent communications.

*Get US Citizens/GC  *

*Junior Testers *

Atlanta, GA

Contract/CTH/FTE

*Details:*

·        Test/QA background of at least 3-5 years.

·        Experience testing front end systems.

·        Candidate will take testing direction from our team leads and
initially will not be responsible for writing their own test cases but will
execute from pre-written cases.

·        Will be responsible for writing up defects found using HP Quality
Center and retesting defects once they are fixed.  After some time and
experience the tester will be expected to write their own test cases in
support of the code delivery.

·        Must have good communication skills - able to clearly articulate
defects found both verbally and in writing.

*Must send below information along with updated resume in word-*

Resume Submission Template

Candidate Name

Present location (city, state or ZIP)

Work Authorization

Tel No

E-mail ID

Skype-id

*Onsite availability

Availability for Interview (Preferred Time)

Rate - $ /HR all inclusive

*Warm Regards , *

*Suman Bakshi- Sam*

*SourceChip,Inc*

*Email -  s...@sourcechip.net <s...@sourcechip.net> *

*Tel:-732-917-4895 <Tel:-732-917-4895>  eFax:- **732-875-0233*
<732-875-0233>

*www.linkedin.com/in/sumanbakshi <http://www.linkedin.com/in/sumanbakshi>*