Hi Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach to discuss

Title: Business Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration : 1 year contract

Required Skills
*Minimum of 5 years Business Systems Analysis experience. Minimum of 5
years of experience in one of the following: *
*Application Systems/Design workflow/process analysis and documentation*
*Documenting Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs)*
*Development of structured use cases (UCs) and page specifications
documents (PSDs)*
 Detail-oriented with strong analytical and communication skills.
Proven experience in handling multiple, simultaneous projects in a fast
paced environment.
Knowledge of software development life cycle. (Agile, Waterfall)
Ability to be flexible and manage time effectively while following tight
deadlines.
Ability to organize and prioritize work.
Excellent analytical, verbal and written skills
Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Banking and/or financial services industries experience
Knowledge of Design tools, like VISIO

Thanks,
Rahul Sundu
Technical Recruiter