*Hi ,*

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to ph...@appsfusion.com

*UI/UX Designer*

*San Dimas CA*

*6+ Months*

The UI/UX Designer will be responsible for designing the user
interface/experience for a product that is used by millions of people each
month. The UI/UX role is to help build web applications for use across
multiple devices (including mobile) using a Responsive Web Design
framework. In this role the UI/UX Designer will be responsible for
designing and developing features in HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScript (a plus)
using modern web techniques. This is a long term contract located in
Pasadena, CA.

Skills Needed
1. 5+ years of experience in UI/UX Design
2. Experience in creating all necessary design collateral, including
information architectures,
3. wireframes, prototypes, mockups and user stories
4. Designs HTML prototypes, visual interfaces and interaction of web-based
applications
5. Proficient in modern design tools and technologies (i.e. Adobe
Illustrator, Adobe DreamWeaver)
6. Knowledge of design implementation languages (i.e. HTML5, CSS3,
JavaScript)
7. Experience designing for mobile devices including tablets and smart
phones

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted