*Greeting’s*

* *

*Reply to sa...@sureitinc.com or satya.sur...@gmail.com *

* *

*Title:** Windows Build Engineer
Duration:  3-6 Month Contract
City: Columbus OH*

*Rate :** $34/hr all inclusive

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 5MTH CONTRACT WITH OUR CLIENT IN COLUMBUS, OHIO. THE
CONSULTANT MUST BE ON-SITE FOR THE DURATION OF THE CONTRACT.

Job Family Description: Responsible for the engineering planning, design,
implementation, and operation of Unix and Windows Midrange computing
platforms for n-Tier application architectures. Responsibilities include
research and development of new technology and engineering best practices,
as well as the implementation of complex and comprehensive solutions for
enterprise and Line of Business applications.

Roles and Responsibilities: This is a Windows Implementation Engineering
(WIE) position within the Distributed Technology Services (DTS)
organization. The Windows Implementation Engineer's duties will include a
combination of systems architecture, systems development, Windows OS
lifecycle development, technical assessments, implementation engineering,
conceptual SAN familiarity, technology scaling, server builds, migration
and/or transition planning, project planning, standards
validation/development, technical documentation, and troubleshooting and
problem resolution.

MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- In depth knowledge of all aspects of Windows 2000/2003/2008 systems
administration; for example, system installation and configuration, printing
systems, fundamentals of security, installing third-party software
- Strong engineering skills
- Novell experience with 3.x to 6.x desired
- Well versed in TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, DFS, AD
- Knowledge of SANs, Veritas, VMWare, IIS, MS SQL, exchange
- MCSE certification desired
- Five to eight years systems administration and engineering experience in a
large enterprise environment
- Significant programming, scripting and automation skills desired
- Co-ordinate monitoring tool initiation (e.g. Tivoli, Insight Manager, etc)

- VMWare experience desired
- Extensive Clustering experience
- Extensive knowledge of HP/IBM/Dell hardware platforms.

*Best Regards*

* *

*Satya Dowluri*

* *

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/satya-dowluri-lion/7/848/5a

Blog: http://satyadowluric2creks.blogspot.com/

gTalk: satya.sur...@gmail.com  | YIM: satya.sureit <satya.sur...@gmail.com>

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in
US. *

*Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.*