*Hello Professional,*
Hope you are doing good.
I've an excellent opportunity for you. Please let me know if you would like
to move forward with

the below position.

*Role :  PeopleSoft Developer *
Duration :  4 months +
Location : Omaha, NE
Interview: Phone
Start: 04/13

*Required Skills: *
Bachelors Degree in computer or related field & 10 years' experience
Strong PeopleSoft Administrator/Upgrade experience especially on
application version 9.2 and 8.54
Must have SES configuration experience
Must have PUM server installation experience
Solid experience on oracle SES installation and integration with
PeopleSoft.
Solid experience on PeopleSoft Integration broker
Strong experience on third party tools such as nVision, crystal, M F cobol
etc.
Solid experience on installing /configuring and troubleshooting web
servers, app servers and
process scheduler servers.
Strong experience on oracle PUM server installation and troubleshooting.
Oracle 12 c knowledge, plus
PeopleSoft Mobile applications (Fluid), plus