I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for Linux Engineer in Jersey
City, NJ. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply
with their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at su...@cncconsulting.com

Job Title: Linux Engineer
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 18 Months

Must be local to NJ and available for in-person interviews

"IaaS Linux Engineering is responsible for producing and maintaining the
Linux builds and life cycles, core standards and associated technologies
used throughout the bank. This includes Red Hat Enterprise Linux, various
x86 hardware, VMware, Symantec Storage Foundation, Storage technologies
like IBM GPFS, Red Hat Gluster and Ceph, Security and Automation products.
Security, Stability, Automation and Innovation are key common themes for
all our offerings. We also provide consultancy and support to our various
support teams, architects and installed user base.
We are looking for a self motivated individual to join the existing team to
act initially as a sustaining engineer. You will be responsible for
maintaining the existing builds, new maintenance releases, reviewing
security errata, certification of new hardware models and firmware, product
certifications and provide consultancy. Opportunity exists to enhance,
automate and add innovation to any of our existing solutions and services.
You must have a good working knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux, strong
SA skills and experience with large scale enterprise environments. If you
have passion for Linux and Open Source, analyzing and writing code,
diagnosing problems, supporting and providing services to a Linux community
and have a good appreciation for customer concerns and urgencies, you’ll be
a good fit!
We are an experienced team whose perspective is both service focused for
GTI IaaS and customer focused

Red Hat Enterprise Linux
RPM and yum
Strong Technical Ability
Ability to work and communicate well with a global engineering team,
support and customer base
Code in Bash and/or Python
Good understanding of VMware and X86 Hardware including LOMs and BIOS
Good understanding of Configuration Management
Ability to innovate
Good analytical and problem solving skills

Additional Skills: "Experience
Red Hat Enterprise Linux at least 3+ years experience in large enterprise
At least 5 years working with Open Systems
Scripting with Bash, Python or Perl
Experience with Virtualization VMware or KVM
Experience with enterprise IT tools
Good team ethics and know what it takes to make a successful team

Thanks,

Sunny Roy
(201) 588-9460  Phone
su...@cncconsulting.com