Hi,

Greetings from Ram (epeople Tech.).I am looking for a team (6-7 people) of
technical resources, for an assignment in Nashville, TN. We are looking for
local resources with the skills listed below for 6-12 months duration. We do
not have any dates or any additional information at this time.

Please provide resumes and hourly rates for resources that match the skills
below.

1 File Net P8 System Administrator. 3 - 5 years in File Net P8
administration, Web sphere maintenance, routine monitoring, basic security
management, disciplined in data security, procedure documentation, backup
technologies, monitoring technologies, and reporting. Knowledge of other
File Net platforms such as IDM Panagon Desktop, Image Services and IBM CMOD,
File Net P8install experience a plus.

 3-4 File Net P8 Developers (Strong Java, P8 programming for CE and PE).

Experience with tools such as Eclipse, IBM RAD, and SVN. Experience in
developing J2EE web application for IBM Web sphere. Strong experience in
document imaging, document management, J2EE development Strong documentation
skills. Some .Net windows programming exposure will be required. SIEBEL
programming experience would be also a large plus.

1 File Net ECM Architect. Background in designing HA, DR multiple node
infrastructure for File Net P8 and related federated technologies such as
IBM

CMOD and IBM FileNet IS. Good understanding of P8 installs. Strong
understanding of IBM Websphere, HW, networks, storage technologies.

 Experiences in high volume ingest data migrations, backup and restore.

Overall IT skills for entire SDLC for several years. Ability to work with
multiple levels of customers. Ability to plan work for a team and resolve
issues from Account level to technology matters. Ability to produce design
alternatives and respond to what-ifs creatively.

1 ECM Program Manager with background in managing File Net projects, IBM PS
engagements, Lift and shift migration, data migration work, experience in

Upgrades of ECM platforms, ability to work with Government customers. PMP
certified.

Thanks & regards,

*RAM*

*e**People Tech. Inc.*

Parsippany, NJ-07054

Direct  : *201-579-8512/732-377-0573*.

Alt.Ph. : 201-203-7929

Fax      : 973-299-7602

r...@epeopletech.com

www.epeopletech.com

Ymsgr :trk_recruiter

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you.