Please send resume to neet...@x-istech.com

Dear All,

I have the following position open. Please let me know your thoughts.

3 references required.

*Candidates should have at least 84 months experience, and at least one of
the following should apply:*

   - Experience implementing projects utilizing industry standard project
   management and software development life cycle methodologies in the public
   sector environment. Experience should include, but not be limited to
   development of risk mitigation strategies and dissecting deployments into
   manageable phases. These phases should include data mining and analysis
   strategies in a highly complex data exchange interface. This should all
   have been accomplished across a highly available and scalable multi-tiered
   environment.
   - Bachelor level or higher degree, or national certification in Project
   Management.
   - Experience with multi entity project teams in the development and
   successful implementation of multi-year development projects. Experience
   should include a variety of application development, Commercial Off–the
   –Shelf (COTS) implementation and technical infrastructure (hardware and
   software)projects in a highly secure government environment.
   - Experience with systems related to criminal justice processing in NYS,
   including but not limited to systems supporting law enforcement, judicial,
   correctional, probation, parole and other functions.
   - Demonstrated effective facilitation and presentation skills and the
   ability to work and communicated with diverse groups.

Please note that our client does allow Skype/remote interviews.  However
they reserve the right to require an in-person interview.

Does candidate anticipate any absences during the engagement period?  If
so, please list the start and end date for each absence.

Regards,

Neetesh

X-istech Pvt. Ltd.

neet...@x-istech.com