*Client in WA looking for PM, LEAD and Project Staff*

Rate: Open

Duration: 12 Months +

Location: Olympia, Washington

Three Positions below with required skills and position Title.

*Minimum Qualifications*

*Project Manager*

a. The proposed project manager must have at least five (5) years of
experience in projects across the breadth of Medicaid.

*lead analyst*

b. The lead analyst must have at least three (3) years experience with
Unified Modeling Language (UML) or similar modeling methodology and one year
experience with Health Level 7 (HL7), tool sets and methodologies.

*Project Staff*

c. Project Staff must have at least one (1) year experience in interviewing
staff, analysis of incoming data and assimilation into business models.

This project requires experience with MITA Framework 2.0 and will entail a
Comprehensive analysis of Medicaid business processes

Three References required for submission:

*If interested then do send me your updated resume to
su...@abacuscs.com with below details to discuss further

*Full Name: *

*Contact Number:*

*Email:*

*Work Status:*

*Notice Period/Availability: *

*Hourly Rate on c2c/1099 Basis:*

*Employer Details in Case of c2c Contract:*

*F2f Interview after telephonic round @ own Cost (Yes/No):*

*Best time to call:*

*Relocation:*

*Current Location:*

*About us*: Abacus Management & Consultancy Services (www.abacs.com ) is a
leading software development & consulting company providing hi-tech
information technology solutions and manpower staffing. Our clients range
from Fortune 500 companies to State, Federal, small and medium sized
businesses. Abacus is Federal Govt. Schedule 70 certified company & has
signed the GSA contract with Federal Govt., USA.

**

Regards,

SUMAN
Sr.IT Recruiter