Hi Vamshi,

Hope you are doing well !!!

My name is Yugal and I'm a recruiter at Mycon Soft. We are constantly on
the lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing needs of our clients,
and we currently have a job opening that may interest you. Below is a
summary of the position.

I highlighted mandatory skills below. Please read complete job description
carefully and reply me ASAP.

Please reply only on yu...@myconsoft.com or you can reach me at
(508)768-0181

*Position:        *Security Focused Developer

*Experience:  * 8+ Year

*Interview:*     Phone/Skype/F2F

*Location:*       Bethesda, MD

*Length:*          12+ Month

*Rate:              *Open

*Start:*             ASAP

Looking for Strong Java Developers with recent and extensive: Java
Security, Spring Security, XML Security and/or WS-Security.

*Project:*

The security team at this venture is in need of assistance with identifying
and helping to resolve security risks with the Common Securitization
Platform.  They will need to be familiar with java based development in
order to recommend or implement changes to code.  They should also be
familiar with Agile development methodology as well as writing user stories
and participating in scrums.  They will be a member of a team of
individuals reporting to the head of information security.

*Desired Skills:*

·         Needs development experience and design experience

·         Full SDLC experience, including Agile, user stories, sprints.

·         As part of their role needs to have integrated  security services
or built a security service (e.g. authentication, authorization, role based
access control)  or built a security subsystem for an application

·         Needs basic networking understanding

·         Experience of middleware or security as a service is a plus (e.g.
Tibco EMS; JMS)

·         Knowledge of database management systems esp from developer
perspective (MS SQL, Oracle)

·         Knowledge of security protocols and standards: SSL/TLS, X.509,
Kerberos, XML Security (WSS*), FTPS, SFTP, HTTP(S).

·         Additional experience in networking or security admin/security
engineering is a big plus

*Thanks And Regards,*

Yugal Modi | Mycon

Sr. IT Recruiter  |Global IT Consulting & Solutions

Direct: (508)768-0181 | yu...@myconsoft.com

Fax: (508) 276 0429  | Gtalk: yugal.staffing

LinkedIn:  in.linkedin.com/in/yugalmodi

www.myconsoft.com