Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing well !!!

My name is Yugal and I'm a recruiter at MyconSoft. We are constantly on the
lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing needs of our clients, and
we currently have a job opening that may interest you. Below is a summary
of the position.

Please reply only on yu...@myconsoft.com or you can reach me at
(508)768-0181

*Position:  *      Hybris Developer

*Experience:*   8+ Year

*Interview:     *Phone/Skype/F2F

*Location:       *Burlington, VT

*Length:          *3+ Months

*Rate:              *Open

*Start:             *ASAP

*Summary*

•           Develops reusable frameworks/components and POCs to accelerate
development on projects

•           Owns consistency and high quality in solution delivery

•           Sets up the development and production environments and
troubleshoots performance issues

•           Troubleshoots complex technical issues on projects (act as a
“consultant” to the project)

*Architecture & Design*

•           For package implementations, performs the gap analysis between
business requirements and the package features and design the
configuration, customizations, extensions, interfaces required to meet the
requirements

*Planning Tracking & Estimation*

•           Estimates the implementation and deployment of the various
modules based on each module design and how the module fits into the
overall project architecture, construction and testing strategy and overall
project plan.

•           Assists the architect in coming up with the overall estimates
for the project along with any key risks and issues and their mitigation.

•           Reports progress and issues to the Manager in a timely manner.

•           In particular, to relay issues that might impact on quality or
the ability to deliver to timescales or estimates application deployment,
performance monitoring/tuning, and failover and disaster recovery.

*Client Management*

•           Represents the organization in customer-facing communication
pertinent to Client’s technical expertise on the specific platform.

*Documentation Support*

•           Supports knowledge capability building for the project in their
areas of expertise.

•           Develops and promote architectural best practices and standards.

*Thought Leadership *

•           Actively identifies areas of focus and gain expertise through
various activities like POC, research etc.

•           Stays abreast with the current affairs of their specialization
in terms of leading packages and vendors, forthcoming architectures and
trends, and knowledge of existing and forthcoming standards.

•           Predicts and monitors the technology adoption curve.

Thanks And Regards,

Yugal Modi | Mycon

Sr. IT Recruiter  |Global IT Consulting & Solutions

Direct: (508)768-0181 | yu...@myconsoft.com

Fax: (508) 276 0429  | Gtalk: yugal.staffing

LinkedIn:  in.linkedin.com/in/yugalmodi

www.myconsoft.com