Hello,

Hope you are doing well !!!

My name is Yugal and I'm a recruiter at MyconSoft. We are constantly on the
lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing needs of our clients, and
we currently have a job opening that may interest you. Below is a summary
of the position.

*Position:             *C++ Developer (Manager Level 10+ years)

*Experience:       *10+ Year

*Interview:*           Phone-Skype or F2F

*Location:*            NYC

*Length:*               6+ Months

*Type:     *             Contract-to-Contract

*Rate:                  *Open

*Start:*                  ASAP

*Required Skills:*

*C++ - Unix/Linux platform*

·         STL, Boost

·         Build automation like Autotools, make, unix script, perl, python
- strength in this area is particularly important to do the work

·         C++ unit testing like GUNIT GMOCK or others

·         Evidence of familiarity with Continuous Integration : Jenkins,
TeamCity, or others

·         Evidence of working in an Agile environment

*C++ Windows*

·         MFC and possibly Win32 User Interface coding

·         Experience with WPF may also be required

·         MS Build automation

·         C++ unit testing  like GUNIT GMOCK or others

·         Evidence of familiarity with Continuous Integration like Jenkins,
TeamCity, or others

·         Evidence of working in an Agile environment

*From a Domain skills perspective:*

Basic understanding of electronic equities trading

Ideally like experience with FIX messaging, equity order management

*Additional “Nice to have” Items to look out for:*

Source code management tools like git, svn, cvs, perforce

Documentation / Modelling like UML, Rational Rose

*Thanks And Regards,*

Yugal Modi | Mycon

Sr. IT Recruiter  |Global IT Consulting & Solutions

Direct: (508)768-0181 | Email: yu...@myconsoft.com

Fax: (508) 276 0429  | Gtalk: yugal.staffing

LinkedIn:  in.linkedin.com/in/yugalmodi

www.myconsoft.com