Hi All

**

Please send me matching resumes to hardeep....@gmail.com with rate, current
location and contact details

 I need a  Adobe Flex/Flash developer with web services exp for our client
 Minnetronix in St. Paul, MN.   Read the details below.  I don't have an
exact rate but I am guessing $45-$48/hr
 Duration is 9+ months.   Local to MN preferred as there will most likely be
an inperson interview, at your   expense.  Communication is important.
Please read below.  No Jr or mid level people.  Please send Sr. candidates
with at least 8+ years exp.  EAD or Green Card or close to that would be a
plus because there is an outside chance that they might want to hire them a
year or so down the road.

Info required:  I can not do anything without this info so make sure you
provide this.
Full name
phone and email address
 Confirm the rate you need
5+ years of Flash exp needed
Adobe Flex and web services exp needed.
Must have good communication skills

 Qualifications:

We need a Flash developer, preferably someone who has developed larger Flash
applications, preferably using web services.
 We think this will be a large multi-developer Flash app using Adobe Flex
for development. We want someone with lots of Flash experience, not just a
year or two. We may want a second one to act as a development partner for
the first.

*Thanks & Regards*
*Hardeep*
*Sr Accounts Manager.*
Boston Technology Corporation.│33 Boston Post Road West, STE 110,
Marlborough, MA-01752, USA  Tel: 781 544 4799 Ext 107 │eFax: 508 519 9180│
www.boston-technology.com│G Talk: hardeep.acc │ Yahoo IM: hsbhatia77