Hello Partners,

I have 3 open positions for mid-level .NET consultants with 5 years of
experience. This is for a project until the very end of the year. I pasted
the skills the client is seeking below.

Best rate for each consultant is $35-$38/hr C2C. Not really looking for
anything too fancy in terms of skills, but straight forward with C# and
ASP.NET, as well as SQL databases.

Experience developing with C#

Required

5

Years

Experience with .Net 1.1 to 4.0 , ASP.net

Required

5

Years

Experience with SQL procedures, functions tables views, etc

Required

5

Years

Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2000 to 2008

Required

5

Years

Experience with MS Visio or any flow diagram tool

Desired

2

Years

Experience with Version control tools , ODRC uses GIT

Highly desired

3

Years

Experience other programming languages such as ColdFusion, PHP, JAVA

Highly desired

2

Years

Experience creating test documentation and performing System Tests

Required

4

Years

Experience with creating technical documentation with application
functionality and test methods

Required

3

Years

Experience with manual QA testing processes

Highly desired

3

Years

Excellent interpersonal/communication skills

Required

 Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.
 Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com