Please send resume to neet...@x-istech.com

Dear All,

I have the following position open. Please let me know your thoughts.

3 references required.

*Candidates should have at least 60 months experience, and at least one of
the following should apply:*

   - Experience in all phases of user acceptance testing (UAT), including
   analyzing and interpreting business requirement documents and use cases (in
   unified modeling language) for testability and inconsistencies,
   participation in Joint Application Development sessions and seeking
   clarification from business analysts as needed, documenting and
   implementing application test plans, identifying test cases, writing,
   building and executing both manual and automated test scripts, identifying
   and analyzing application problems and communicating problems to developers.
   - Experience with HP Quality Center/Application Lifecyle Management for
   user acceptance testing (UAT).
   - Experience with HP Quick Test Professional (QTP) or HP Unified
   Functional Testing (UFT) for building automated test scripts and regression
   testing all the application code owned by the application team.
   - Experience planning, designing, developing and executing test
   strategies based on software specifications for a web-based application in
   a large, complex and diverse Human Services (Federal, State or local
   government) delivery system.
   - Experience as a quality assurance (QA)/testing lead and has
   demonstrated that they can provide direction and training to other members
   of the project team.
   - Experience using industry-standard tools, including SQL tools, SOAP UI
   and Rational ClearQuest to identify, document, track and communicate
   problems to technical staff.
   - Experience with HP LoadRunner/Performance Center used for load and
   performance testing.
   - Bachelor's Degree.

Please note that our client does allow Skype/remote interviews.  However
they reserve the right to require an in-person interview.

Does candidate anticipate any absences during the engagement period?  If
so, please list the start and end date for each absence.

Regards,

Neetesh

X-istech Pvt. Ltd.

neet...@x-istech.com