Hi Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach to discuss.

Position: MS Exchange Office 365 Engineer
Location: Seattle, WA
Type: 6-12 months contract

Responsibilities:
Design and deploy MS O365 / Exchange Online in partnership with our
consultants
Meet with internal business customers during implementation activities
Provide support to internal business customers once system has been
implemented
Promptly respond, communicate, and follow-up with internal customer
requests and/or incidents
Provide Exchange mentoring, support and configuration after go-live
Provide Lync mentoring, support and configuration after go-live
Provide PowerShell scripting, mentoring, and execution after go-live
Understand and employ best practices for these technologies based on
industry standards
Responsible for project completion deliverables of core infrastructure
implementations and with expected results
Responsible for standardized infrastructure documentation
Responsible for architectural design documentation
Identify and mitigate technical risks when changes are made to environment
Gain an in-depth understanding of what our business is and how we function

Required Technical Skills:
Experience with the following technologies:
4 – 6 years experience with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2013
2 years experience with Microsoft Exchange Online / Office 365
4 – 6 years experience with Active Directory
Experience in architectural design, implementation, and support of these
technologies
Technical subject matter expert in both MS Exchange 2010/2013 and O365

Hands-on experience with:
Active Directory, Federation Services, Active Sync
Exchange Online 2013
Exchange Online Protection (EOP)
Lync Online 2013
PowerShell
Experience with SharePoint 2013 on-line support
Experience with Mobile client configuration and access
Experience providing in-person user support during migrations or
implementations; you know how to communicate with tact and patience with
people who have minimal technical understanding/knowledge

Required Soft Skills:
Commitment to providing an outstanding customer experience
Strong troubleshooting skills
Understanding of network and Information Security best practices
Excellent leadership skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Ability to prioritize between multiple tasks
Ability to understand and focus on business needs first when designing or
implementing a technology solution

Thanks,
Rahul Sundu
Technical Recruiter