Hi,

Need 2/3 Appian Architects. As shared per below emails.

Please find the JD.

Bridgewater Associates

Rate: upto $100/hr

Location: Westport, Connecticut

*Position Description *

·         Requirements in-take process from gathering discussions to
analysis and customer feedback.  Solutions design, Analyze business and
functional requirements Architecture, Integration design, ensure adherence
to corporate technology standards with a focus on Business Process
Management in Appian BPM.  Project estimation and guidance to Appian
designers.

*Position Requirements *

·         5+ years of hands on experience on Design, Development,
Architecture, Implementation and Support on end to end business
applications with Appian BPM platform.

·         8+ years’ overall experience as an architect and/or technical
team lead with exposure to multiple technology platforms including
Java/J2EE, Dot Net, SAP etc.

·         Experience working directly with technology, business
stakeholders/leadership in formulating technical requirements to solve
business problems.

·         Through knowledge of SDLC, Project Management/Delivery with
excellent communication and leadership skills.  Good understanding of Agile
Methodology preferred.

·         Strong experience in Architecting/Building Web services, B2B web
applications and exposure to Enterprise application integration.

·         Proven experience in implementing Enterprise class Mobility
solutions in multiple platforms.

·         Exposure to Responsive Web Design, Internationalization,
capabilities with Web 2 technologies, Service Oriented Architecture etc
will be added advantages.

·         Experience working directly with technology, business
stakeholders/leadership in formulating technical requirements to solve
business problems.

Sound knowledge in working with Relational Databases like Oracle, SQL
Server etc and Knowledge in Multi-dimensional databases will be an added
advantage.

Sincerely

*Mahesh Kontu*

Talent Acquisition, Cillium Corp

Phone: 609-606-2400

Fax: 609-964-1619

Email: mahes...@cillium.com

website: www.cillium.com

Address: 2215 East Market St, Suite#2G, York, PA-17402

Certified MWBE | An E-Verified company

[image:
http://www.stonesoupcreative.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/mwbe-logo-hmpg2.png]

address/addresses" in the subject heading. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused