Hello Partners,
How are you doing today?
I'm working on the below requirement and let me know if you can help me
with fill this position.

*Send Resumes to dil...@datsolinc.com/ <http://dil...@datsolinc.com/> #
(734) 399-4472*
*Phone and f2f is  a must.*

*Position*: Build Release Engineer
*Duration*: 6 months
*Location*: Reston, VA

*Applications/systems the contractor will work on *

   - CU, TAU, CDDS, DU

*Basic Requirement*

   - Basic Java programming, single JSP page exp.
   - Have to automate processes, automate build release applications.
   Manual build deployment
   - Subversion Tool exp is a must
   - Strong Unix is  must-
   - Must have UNIX scripting – Scripting in Perl, Python, or UNIX Korn
   shell to automate data collection and processes related to change management
   - Supporting build n release deployment work exp.

*Must have skills *

   - Must have Automation Skills : i.e., has automated processes before and
   is capable of conceptualizing how one might automate a build and deployment
   process
   - Must have Subversion experience (Importing and setting up
   repositories, projects and working with various branching models)
   - Must have UNIX scripting – Scripting in Perl, Python, or UNIX Korn
   shell to automate data collection and processes related to change
   management tools
   - Must have Basic Java Development
   - Someone who is energetic and passionate about their work, extremely
   positive, and solution driven
   - Someone who has worked on large teams, on projects that have different
   business owners
   - Experience working with business and technical staffs to define,
   document, and track software requirements and design
   - Someone who has a strong customer focus

*Years of relevant experience *

   - 5 to 8 year of relevant experience

*Preferred skills, but not required *

   - Mortgage industry experience/knowledge
   - Administration, setting enterprise policy, and front end usage of the
   following applications:
   - JIRA (Creating custom workflows, user administration including
   integration with existing LDAP authentication, integration with Subversion,
   Experience with Enterprise level Rollout)
   - Other Atlassian tools - Working experience with tools such as JIRA
   Agile (formerly GreenHopper), Bamboo, Confluence, FishEye, Crucible, Nexus
   (Setting up repositories, general administration)

*Thanks And Regards*

*Dilvir Singh*

Gtalk: dilvir.itre|YIM: dilveer.singh